The week is over, it’s time to get the #wrapparty started!
– New Report: Yes, viewable ads perform better than ones not seen (Venture Beat): Beyond the obvious stated in the article’s title, it delves into common ad viewability issues and throws in a few stats for good measure.
– Publishers: Why are Facebook and Twitter hogging mobile video? (Digiday): As Rufio would say, this piece starts out with a “bangerang” line: “‘Scrolling the feed’ is the new flicking through TV channels with a remote. It’s the alternative to flipping the pages in a magazine.” No truer words are spoken.
– What You Need to Know from Forrester and Lattice Engines’ Insanely Informative Discussion on Video Marketing (Vidyard): This post is packed with info from both companies regarding the video marketing landscape and its future. You can also catch the full webinar through this link.
– Keep On Truckumenting: Nissan Documents New Approach to Brand Content (MediaPost): “What Whited showed was how the documentary approach to brand storytelling could be serialized, distributed and built as an ongoing narrative from the earliest stages of the brand’s development — literally engineering, design, and, yes, even its media strategy — via a well produced, packaged and distributed digital ara campaign strategy.”
– The Weather Company’s digital video strategy: Sunny with a chance of clickbait (Digiday): The company is putting their money on digital video to take their audiences to a new level. Here, they outline the why and how.
– Why Volkswagen’s Old Wives’ Tale Video Campaign Works So Well (Vidyard): Keep the strategy talk going with Vidyard, as they dissect VW’s digital video campaigns.
– How-to Transfer a YouTube Channel to a Different Google+ Page or Profile (ReelSEO): Step-by-Step instructions for this task that is far more difficult to figure out on your own than it needs to be. If you don’t need it now, this is one to bookmark for future reference.
– Knorr “Flavor of Home”
(Featured image via)
For more informative and entertaining articles about the strange and wonderful world of video, subscribe to our blog below. Fun fact: North by Northwest Boise is celebrating its 22nd year, and over 10,000 videos! It feels good, and we’re accepting all birthday cards, gifts, and cake at our physical location.
About the Author
Stephanie Norell is the Marketing Director for North by Northwest’s Boise office. She loves horror movies and Pinterest, adores the classic film Xanadu, and “enjoys” disseminating her thoughts for trolls to discuss online.