The week is over, it’s time to get the #wrapparty started!
– Generate More Video Views with Facebook’s Call-to-Action Feature (ReelSEO): This one’s for all our friends running Facebook Business Pages. Use the ‘book’s call-to-action tool to direct your visitors toward your special something.
– B2B Video Marketing Strategies (B2BMarketing): Practical tips for why and how to market your videos, for those in the B2B world. Fun fact: 92% of B2B customers watch video online, with 43% of those research services or products for their business through online videos.
– How-To Use YouTube Analytics to Measure Viewer Engagement (ReelSEO): “Tim Schmoyer says everyone thinks their videos are valuable, and everyone wants them to be awesome. But your audience doesn’t lie, so the best way to find out what they actually think about them…is looking at audience retention.”
– Top 10 Ways to Optimize Your Landing Page with Video to Convert More Customers (VidYard): VidYard offers up some awesome knowledge as usual, with tactical tips to start using today.
– Video Considered Difficult – But Effective – Content Marketing Tactic (MarketingCharts): “Some 59% of respondents cited video as among their most difficult content types to create…But almost half of respondents (46%) reported videos to be among the most effective content types used.”
– So What is Programmatic TV Anyway? (DigiDay): This term is everywhere…and raise your hand if you actually know what it means. Only a few of you? That’s what I thought. Clickthrough for a satisfying explanation, and argument for its implementation.
– Video Marketing Lessons from CLEAN & CLEAR (Think with Google): CLEAN & CLEAR discusses the reinvention of their messaging through video, and how they utilized playlists and other perks of YouTube.
(Featured image via)
About the Author
Stephanie Norell is the Marketing Director for North by Northwest’s Boise office. She loves horror movies and Pinterest, adores the classic film Xanadu, and “enjoys” disseminating her thoughts for trolls to discuss online.