The week is over, it’s time to get the #wrapparty started!
– What You Need to Know About YouTube Advertising (Contently): There are 4 types of YouTube video ads – In-Stream, In-Slate, In-Search, In-Display. Not sure what that means? Click through and learn about YouTube’s ad system
– YouTube Turns 10: How Social Video Advertising Has Changed Over the Last Decade (Unruly): Ready for a bit of a long read? Unruly reviews the last decade in video, with the Most Shared Ads from 2006 to 2015. Put your time machine safety gear on and reminisce about a time when animated babies first creeped you out.
– Why Your Video Viewers’ Short Attention Span Can Be a Good Thing (Vidyard): The drop-off rate is 20% after a jaw-dropping 8 seconds into video ads. Although this sounds awful, Vidyard points out that the viewers left after 8 seconds are your real leads, and discusses how to keep them engaged.
– Go on a Speed Date with the 2015 Ford Mustang and a lovely lady stunt driver
– One more for the cute file: A sweet story of wishes delivered to a young UPS fan
(Featured image via)
About the Author
Stephanie Norell is the Marketing Director for North by Northwest’s Boise office. She loves horror movies and Pinterest, adores the classic film Xanadu, and “enjoys” disseminating her thoughts for trolls to discuss online.