This week’s Wrap Party is loaded with commercials. We’ve also got links from a diverse set of sources, all to teach us how to be better video marketers. The week is over, it’s time to get the #wrapparty started!
– Infographic: The Evolution of Video Marketing (B2B News Network)
Highlights: From the first commercial to air during a Yankees game, to the YouTube stars of 2014, there’s a lot more to Video Marketing’s history than most of us thought.
Highlights: Companies will need to set themselves apart by creating higher quality, more interactive strategic videos.
– Improve Your Video Marketing Efforts Overnight (TechCocktail)
Highlights: If you only click on one of these links, make it this one. It’s full of tactical tips on straightening out your video marketing.
Highlights: Comfort is key! As a fellow introvert, I wholeheartedly put my stamp on these tips from ReelSEO.
– From the land of Old Spice, get your terrifying Terry Crews fix.
– Victoria’s Secret produced a Valentine’s Day ad showing no lingerie or gratuitous skin shots.
– Similac’s long-form advertisement takes on mommy gangs, and makes parenthood seem a little more OG than it really is.
– Let’s balance out the mommies with a little something for dad – Dove’s Men+Care #RealStrength ad. Too gooey, or just the right amount?
(Featured image via)
About the Author
Stephanie Norell is the Marketing Director for North by Northwest’s Boise office. She loves horror movies and Pinterest, adores the classic film Xanadu, and “enjoys” disseminating her thoughts for trolls to discuss online.